What is it?
Vital Steps™ is composed of 2 business analysis systems.........
Vital Steps™ Business Analysis
System is designed to combine the financial data of a
manufacturing or service company with financial data from
multiple entities, such as profit centers, subsidiaries, or
majority interests into one Consolidation Report.
Vital Steps™ Budget Analysis
System is designed to financially manage a business through
12 months of performance by using budgeting as a primary tool -
not an afterthought. Major goals are attained by setting and
attaining small goals. This system helps you do that.
Master Control for easy access to all analysis
Venture Forecaster System
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Dynamic Strategic Planner
Compatible with Excel 2007/2010
Free Bonus Analysis System (A 50.00 USD Value):
Included FREE with
Vital Steps™ is
will quickly number crunch any business.
Cruncher™ can be customized with the
click of a few buttons:
1) Click the number of financial periods
that you desire for posting: 4 through
2) Click a Z-Score class: Public,
3) Click a business category:
Manufacturing, Service, Retail,
Wholesale, or Job Shop.
4) Set up as "C" corp. or "S" corp.
5) Instantly choose Year, Month, or
In seconds you are setup to analyze
almost any business the way you want it
and print an over 80 page report.
The logic is simple: Enter on one
worksheet your financial data, have that
data instantly populate all analysis
worksheets in the workbook, and yield
analysis results that point to problems
areas for improving your business.
Cruncher™ is a Business Plan essential.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.