Want to have some fun? Here is a
new way to create a basic Excel business analysis system that is customized
just for you. How? You build it to your specifications from
All you do is open and save "mastertoy.xls" plus your module
add the modules to the "mastertoy.xls" workbook one at a time. It's really cool because all of the
modules (toys) are automatically linked to "mastertoy.xls" for broadcasting
throughout all of the imported modules. This means that after you
build your system you only have to update the Master Data Entry
In addition to our Free
Training Section, this is great way to get better
acquainted with the power and flexibility of Excel and our
This is a very basic analysis
system. It should not be confused with our
products which are more accurate,
advanced, powerful, and comprehensive.
We do not recommend the use of this system if you are an
accountant, business owner, startup entrepreneur, CFO, consultant, or any financial professional.
Think of this system as a learning exercise in business
analysis concepts and using Excel to do it.
follow these steps exactly and in order.
You use only one Excel feature - "Move
or Copy . .
. ". for importing into "mastertoy.xls".
1. Using Windows Explorer, create a folder and name it "toys"
(without the parentheses).
2. On this page, Click On and Save "mastertoy.xls"
to the toys folder.
3. Click On and Save all of your module choices to the toys folder.
4. Start Excel.
5. Always open "mastertoy.xls" first.
6. Open a module.
7. Right click on the tab and choose "Move or Copy . . . "
8. In the "To Book" box, scroll and select mastertoy.xls.
9. In the "Before sheet box", scroll and select any location
10. Click OK.
NOTE: If there are more than one
worksheet showing in a module, right click on any tab and choose
"Select All Sheets" and repeat steps 7, 8, 9, and 10.
The numbers in parentheses are worksheets per module.
There is No Support For Free