Profit Planner analyzes your business and tells
you how to make maximum profit.
This product is designed for the small to medium
size business owner or CFO. It is not rigorous and
needs only basic skills with spreadsheets.
Once you complete the Master Data Entry worksheet,
Profit Planner looks at hundreds of results and
tells you where you need to either increase sales,
decrease expenses, increase assets, reduce
liabilities, correct cash flow bottlenecks, or all
of the foregoing.
The Trend Analysis of Key
Indicators worksheet brings everything
you entered into focus. It is here that Profit
Planner sifts through your data and renders an
assessment of your business's health and where to go
to correct or tweak areas for greater profit.
You will find a large selection of bonus tools that
"zero in" on making your business more efficient
including Headcount Analysis, Cash Flow Sensitivity
Analysis, Payroll Analysis, Optimal Operating
Analysis, Detailed Expense Estimates Analysis,
Budget System Analysis, and much more.
Finally, Profit Planner has an open and unprotected
architecture. This allows you to customize it to
suit the needs of your business.
is "Printer Ready". All sheets
Prints 146 pages
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
Includes both Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft
Excel 2007 Versions
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 Χ 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later.