We thought it might be helpful to explain the
overall logic and unique features of our Excel
business analysis template systems.
▪ Our products are ready-to-use analysis
template systems. Since "one size fits all" is
impossible, our products are 100% open source
with no restrictions, hidden formulas, or
protections including the hundreds of macros.
This makes our products 100% customizable to fit
any accounting situation.
▪ All of the analysis worksheets are linked
to only 2 data entry worksheets:
1) The Master Data Entry Worksheet
2) The Cash Flow Data Entry Worksheet
NOTE: Only data cells are linked. The
item descriptions are manually
performed for full control of
individual worksheets or may be linked by the
user to other worksheets.
▪ Each analysis worksheet is formatted for
▪ All global currencies can be designated by one
simple entry on the Master Data Entry Worksheet.
▪ There is an abundance of help comments and
help buttons in each system.
▪ If you are a consultant, you have several
client options on the Master Data Worksheet that
appear at the top of each analysis worksheet
(client name, address, phone, fax, or email)
▪ Our systems are abundant in manual and
automatic macro operations.
▪ You can set the entire system from 4 up to 12
financial periods (Years, Quarters, or Months).
▪ With one simple click, our systems
automatically set financial structures to
C-corporation, S-corporation, sole
proprietorship, or a partnership. Taxes are
automatically computed if you indicate that the
company is a C-corporation.
▪ Many of our products have a What-if Analysis
system. The What-if Data Entry worksheet is
directly linked to all data cells in The Master
Data Entry worksheet. Using spinners, it
generates a second tier of analysis sheets that
can be used for experimenting with corrective
actions and/or projections.
▪ With one simple click, you can select the type
of business (Manufacturer, Service, Retailer,
Wholesaler, or Job Shop). The entire system
automatically adjusts its structure to each
▪ There are 3 button choices for how the
business is held in ownership (public, private,
small business non-manufacturing). The entire
system automatically adjusts its structure to
▪ There are 4 key prediction systems (Z-Score-3
models, Logit Analysis,
H-Factor, and Springate).
▪ System transportation is easy with the macro
operated Master Control Panel and hyperlinked