Excel 2007 offers significant power to generate
high-quality, low-cost, low-maintenance small chart
dashboards. Excel 2007 small chart dashboards can display
virtually any business data and all on one single
page rather than pages of charts.
MicroView is resplendent in small charts,
and dashboards all generated by entering data on one worksheet that
populates all of the charts in the workbook.
MicroView is also a Business Analysis system
that produces worksheets suitable for use in any
Easy to setup:
1) Click the number of financial periods that you
desire for posting: 4 through 12 periods.
2) Click a business category: Manufacturing,
Service, Retail, Wholesale, or Job Shop.
3) Set up as "C" corp or "S" corp.
4) Instantly choose Year, Month, or
In seconds, you are able to analyze almost any
business the way you want it and print a
professional report .
The logic is simple: Enter on one worksheet
your financial data, have that data instantly
populate all analysis worksheets in the workbook,
and yield analysis results that point to problems
areas for improving your business.
An added benefit is MicroView Miniature Charts
(Nano Line Charts).
They help business managers quickly zoom in on good,
bad and other trends in their line data so that they
can make better decisions.
is "Printer Ready". All sheets
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
Includes these bonus tools:
Business Plan for Startup Business
Business Plan Creator
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Dynamic Strategic Planner
NeoPrice - Pricing Your Product or Service
Master Control 2007
Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Word 2007, Visio
2007, and PowerPoint 2007 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office 2007, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.