Legend™ is designed to save you even more
time with business analysis.
Legend™ is composed of 3 major components:
1) A MS Excel 2003 Comprehensive Business Analysis
System that is linked to . . .
2) A set of preconfigured and linked MS Word 2003
3) MicroShots Pro™ Business Analysis System.
MicroShots are condensed chart
snapshots of key financial analysis data. The
MicroShots worksheets are fully
automated and yield instant results.
The logic is simple:
1) Enter on one worksheet (The Master Data Entry
Worksheet) your financial data,
2) Have that data instantly populate all analysis
3) Produce analysis results that point to problem
areas for improving the business,
4) Finally, these results are then instantly posted
to linked MS Word analysis documents.
There are 5 preconfigured and linked MS Word 2003
1) Comprehensive (103 Printed Pages)
2) Expanded (95 Printed Pages)
3) Standard (73 Printed Pages)
4) Concise (64 Printed Pages)
5) Short (45 Printed Pages)
All of these reports can, and should be, customized
to suit your needs.
Click Here To View an Example
(MS Word 2003 Document)
is "Printer Ready". All sheets
Prints 126 pages
5 preconfigured and linked MS Word 2003 templates.
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
Created for Microsoft Excel 2003.
Includes these bonus tools:
Cash Flow Analyzer (A
$50.00 value, if bought separately)
Business Plan for Startup Business
Business Plan Creator
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Dynamic Strategic Planner
NeoPrice™ - Pricing Your Product or Service
Master Control 2003
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later