Key feature is that
Kruncher™ displays all
currency nomenclatures. This means this
version has been designed to change
financial formats to any denomination or
currencies from around the word.
Number Kruncher™ Business Analysis System is
designed to quickly analyze the overall health
of any business. Designed for international use,
you set the currency nomenclature.
NOTE: This product is designed for Microsoft
Excel: Mac 2008 or later for Apple computers.
Easy to setup:
1) Complete the Vital Information section on the
"Master Data Entry" worksheet.
2) Enter data in cells in the "Master Data
3) Enter data in cells in the "Cash Flow Data
4) Go to the "Quick Analysis 4 Periods"
worksheet. Here you will find the Primary
Predictors that determine the overall health of the
5) Next, go to the "Summary Analysis" worksheet.
All of the key analysis worksheets feed
information back to this summary sheet for additional
6) Then, go to the "Financial Health Analysis"
worksheet. This worksheet condenses everything
into one printed page.
This product is open architecture which allows
you to sculpture it to suit any business
analysis situation. Typically, our professional
users smorgasbord worksheets according to their
client's business profile.
This is a "Must Have Product" when creating a
business plan. Number Kruncher™ places special
emphasis on Ratio Analysis. You will find almost
every ratio that banks and venture capitalists
use in evaluating a business.
is "Printer Ready". All sheets
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
Includes these bonus tools:
Budgeting Analysis System
Business Plan for Startup Business
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Detailed Expense Estimates System
Detailed Sales Analysis System
Apple Minimum System Requirements: Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel: Mac 2008, Word:
Mac 2008, and PowerPoint: Mac 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor