Business Analysis System is for new startup
organizations and businesses as a financial and
operating monitoring tool for navigating toward
Kick Off is designed for a variety of
1) Home/Office Businesses
2) Small Businesses
3) Medium/Intermediate Size Businesses
5) Government Agencies
6) Charity Organizations
7) and much more . . . .
1) Choose up to 12 financial periods (Years,
Quarters, Months, or Weeks).
2) Auto-Configure for 5 business types
(Manufacturing, Service, Retail, Wholesale, or Job
3) Auto-configure for 3 business types (Publically
Held, Privately Held, or Non-manufacturing)
4) Product Pricing System
5) Business Plan Creator
6) Strategic Planning System
7) 154 Startup Templates
8) Can use any currency designation worldwide ($,,£
This product is designed for the small business
owner/manager. It is not rigorous, has extensive help tools,
and needs only basic skills with spreadsheets.
Finally, Kick Off Business Analysis System can be
adjusted to any currency worldwide and has an open
and unprotected architecture that allows you to
customize to suit the needs of your business.
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Product Pricing System
Business Plan Creator System
Strategic Planning System
Business Plan Outline
Kick Off Analysis
is "Printer Ready"
Can be adjusted to any currency worldwide.
Worksheets are full open architecture for customizing to suit your needs.
This is a Microsoft Excel 2010 Product.
Microsoft Office Excel 2010 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2010, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2011, Word 2011, and
PowerPoint 2011 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2011, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.