Built on the backbone of our
flagship systems, Financial Fusion North
American Version brings
together all of the strengths and features of our
other systems into one solid product and is
expressly designed for Excel 2003.
This system was created by the
customers of JaxWorks products. In the spring of
2008 a survey asked customers what features from
our other products would they like included in a
single, all encompassing product.
The features Most Requested were:
1) Full Page Micro Charts as in Microview
2) Detail Expense Analysis, Detail Sales Analysis,
Advanced Financial Analysis, and Advanced Planning
as in The
4) Ability to set up as many as 12 financial periods
at the click of a single button as in The Medical
MicroView Dashboard Analysis
System, and VitalSigns Business Analysis
5) All data linked to a single worksheet, Master
Data Entry, where that data instantly populates
worksheets in the workbook, and yields
analysis results that point to problems areas for
improving a business.
6) Expanded Break-even
and Snap Shot analyses
as in VitalSigns Business Analysis System.
7) PowerPoint presentation
templates as in The Consultant.
8) Selected Visio templates to visually supplement presentations
as in The Consultant.
9) Lastly, all of the key financial sheets needed
for creating a Business Plan.
North American Version is "Printer Ready". All sheets
270 Worksheets + 146 Standalone Worksheets.
Prints over 450 pages.
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
This product is designed
exclusively for Excel 2003.
Additional Analysis Systems
Business Plan for Startup Business
Business Plan Creator
Business Tools Library Volume I
Business Tools Library Volume II
Dynamic Strategic Planner
NeoPrice - Pricing Your Product or Service
Master Control 2007
Free Bonus Analysis Systems:
With Financial Fusion
North American Version are
Business Analysis System is
designed to quickly analyze the overall
health of any business. Its main feature
is the "MicroShots Control Panel".
MicroShots are condensed chart snapshots
of key financial analysis data. The
MicroShots worksheets are fully
automated and yield instant results.
$65.00 USD value if sold separately.
2) Cash Flow Analyzer:
The JaxWorks Cash
Flow Analyzer is two systems
in one. It 1) analyzes your cash flow
and 2) creates a comprehensive financial
analysis of your business.
$50.00 USD value if sold separately.
The Consultant Lite Version which is a
streamlined version of
a $75.00 USD value.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 Χ 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
APPLE NOTE: Since
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.