Fast Trak™ is designed
for the business owner or professional needing to
quickly analyze the overall health of any business.
Some clients want fast answers and Fast Trak™ does
Here's How It works:
1) Enter data in cells with
Blue figures in the
"Master Data Entry" worksheet.
2) Enter data in cells with
Blue figures in the "Cash Flow Data
3) Go to the "Quick Analysis 4 Periods"
worksheet. Here you will find the Primary Financial
Predictors that determine the overall health of the
4) Next, go to the "Summary Analysis"
worksheet. All of the key analysis worksheets feed
information back to this summary sheet for
additional fast assessment.
5) Then, go to the "Financial Health Analysis"
worksheet. This worksheet condenses everything into
one printed page.
6) Lastly, go to the automated "MicroShots"
worksheet for some amazing fast analysis results.
This product is open architecture which allows you
to sculpture it to suit any business analysis
situation. Typically, our professional users
smorgasbord worksheets according to their client's
This is a "Must Have Product" when creating a
business plan. Fast Trak™ places special emphasis on
Ratio Analysis. You will find almost every ratio
that banks and venture capitalists use in evaluating
is "Printer Ready". All sheets
Prints 151 pages
Full open architecture allows
you to customize to suit your needs.
For Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007.
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later