We have an abundance of requests for a product
that can create results without having a financial
degree. The number 1 request is the proper transfer
of data from financial statements into the correct
account. For example: types of depreciation can
appear in both the Income Statement and Balance
A comprehensive Chart of Accounts has been converted
into a Master Data Entry worksheet. Then, by
clicking a single button, the data is
extracted, analyzed, crunched, error checked, and
automatically posted to the correct cells on all
worksheets in the Dynamic Analyzer™.
Here's how it works!
entering your data, you just press the "Process
2) The progress box appears as
posting is performed.
Finally, after a few seconds, the job completion
dialog box appears.
4) Once you complete and process the Master Data
Entry worksheet, The Dynamic Analyzer™ looks through
hundreds of results and tells you where you need to
either increase sales, decrease expenses, increase
assets, reduce liabilities, correct cash flow
bottlenecks, or all of the foregoing.
For example, the Trend
Analysis of Key Indicators worksheet
brings everything you entered into focus. It is here
that The Dynamic Analyzer™ sifts through your data
and renders an assessment of your business's health
and where to go to correct or tweak areas for
This product is designed for the small business
owner. It is not rigorous, has
extensive help tools, and needs only basic skills
The Dynamic Analyzer™
is "Printer Ready"
linked charts presentation.
The presentation is activated from within The Dynamic
Worksheets are full open architecture for customizing to suit your needs.
This is a Microsoft Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 Product.
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, you need:
1) Computer and processor Personal computer with an
Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
2) Memory 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater
3) Hard disk 150 MB of available hard-disk space;
optional installation files
cache (recommended) requires an
additional 200 MB of available
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service
Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later