The Consultant is the Grand Father of all
Free Bonus Analysis System:
Included FREE is
The Consultant -12™ which is
a streamlined version of The Consultant™ and also
designed for Excel 2007.
It was created
for the professional who does not need
all of the "in-depth" analysis tools
and is set up for 12 reporting periods
linked to all key analysis worksheets by
a choice of Months, Quarters, or Years.
Introduced on the Internet 13 years ago,
has been adopted by thousands of professionals
worldwide. Because of its open and unprotected
architecture, it has been translated by users into 5 languages
and converted into most major international currencies.
This is the original system created by The Vickers
Company consultants in 1960. Its earliest form was on
paper and contained in a loose-leaf manual. Converted to
computer use, it has migrated to the Apple 2e, Apple 2c,
IBM PC DOS, all Windows Operating Systems up to XP, and
most recently updated to Vista OS and Office 2007.
Since the early 1980s, its basic electronic structure
has been in continuous use for over 27 years. The
products at jaxworks.com are direct descendants and have
inherited its logic.
The logic is simple: Enter on one worksheet
financial data, have that data populate all analysis
sheets in a workbook, and yield summary findings that
will show how to improve a business.
In 2004, we added
Multiple Analysis Systems:
Running in parallel with shared data,
can produce 2 comprehensive analysis reports:
1) A Standard, comprehensive, 130+ page
analysis report from historical data
over 4 financial periods.
2) A What-if, comprehensive, 130+ page
analysis report by altering the Standard
data to project trends.
In 2005, we added the Business Audit System.
The Business Audit System is integrated into the Summary
Analysis. The audit goes beyond financials and explores
into the actual operation and management of the
business. This feature allows, for the first time, an
overall health index that is virtually inarguable when
presented to a client. All analysis conclusions are
substantiated in detail worksheets.
In 2006, we added 2 advanced systems for merger and
- This is a tool to determine the financial feasibility
and capital needs of a New
Business Venture. The Venture Planner is an
Advanced Analysis System for
– This tool was created to produce advanced
analysis and forecasting. Using current and historical
information, there are
Horizontal, Vertical, Benchmark, and Pro Forma
worksheets and charts produced for
evaluating and projecting financial
performance. The Venture Forecaster is an
Advanced Analysis System for
In 2007, we added
and linked it to
1) There are over 345 charts in Chart Magic™
all linked to the Master Data Entry
2) There are 6 PowerPoint presentations with a
total of 86 charts. All key
financial charts in Chart Magic™ are
linked to the Chart Magic™ PowerPoint
presentations.You can change the charts by
entering new data in the Master
Data Entry worksheet and editing the
presentation slides to suit your needs.
3) The presentations are updated to reflect any
formatting or data changes made in
4) By adding, hiding, and deleting slides you can
customize a presentation to suit
your needs in minutes.
5) A set of customized format templates has been created
to change any chart on
the fly. Excel 2007 also offers
many templates to change chart formats.
6) Each worksheet has chart choices to copy and paste
link to worksheet,
workbook, PowerPoint, or any Office 2007
7) There are 3 dashboards: Balance Sheet,
Expenses, and Summary.
8) The Expenses Portion of Chart Magic™ is unique. You
can perform what-if
exercises that affect profit.
9) There is a section of 5 worksheets with charts that
are devoted to Breakeven
Analysis; 4 spreadsheets
have what-if breakeven capabilities, and 1 analyzes
down to the minute over 4
10) Finally, Chart Magic™ is total open architecture.
Once you learn its logic, you
can sculpture it into a
tool specifically for your profession or organization.
Consulting forms included within
and as standalone Word 2007 documents:
1) Sample Working Agreement
2) Sample Analysis Process
3) Plan Sheet
4) Marketing Sheet
5) Daily Progress Report
6) Current Financial Position
7) Confidentiality Agreement
8) Startup Client Questionnaire
9) Startup Business Audit Questionnaire
does so much that it will take time to learn all of its
power options. Most of its components are familiar to
professionals. The good news is that the more you use
this system, the more its logic becomes apparent and you
can knock out various analysis reports with ease.
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 system requirements
To use Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you will need:
1) Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz)
processor or higher
2) Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (1 Gig is
3) Hard disk 1.5 gigabyte (GB)
4) Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
5) Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
6) Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service
Pack (SP) 2,
Windows Server 2003 with SP1,
or later operating system
Apple System Requirements:
Microsoft (Apple) Office Excel 2008, Word 2008, and
PowerPoint 2008 system requirements
To use Apple Microsoft Office 2008, you will need:
1) A Mac computer with an Intel 500 MHz or faster
2) Operating system Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
3) 512 MB of RAM or more
4) 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
5) DVD drive
6) 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Microsoft chose to drop VBA (Macros) in Apple Excel
2008, a good alternative is to use Boot Camp found
in Mac OS X or a 3rd party virtual desktop program.
This allows you to have Windows XP or Vista on your
Mac desk top.